Join our chapter? Renew your membership? Visit www.agohq.org/membership/membership-overview/
- Fall dinner and Yale concert: Catered dinner in the undercroft at United Church on the Green at 270 Temple Street, Sunday, October 22, 4.30 – 6.15 pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 19 to sign up. Cost is $15, to be paid at the event. We will go as a group to hear Cappella Pratensi perform at Christ Church at 7pm. Potential members are welcome to sign up. The concert is free.
- Recital and reception, Sunday, January 14, 7:30pm at United Church on the Green, 270 Temple Street. Boyd Jones will play music of Bach, Mendelssohn, Hindemith, and others as part of the Great Organ Music at Yale. The New Haven Chapter and United Church will jointly host a dessert reception in the undercroft following the recital. Both events are free.
- Pedals, Pipes & Pizza for kids and youth, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 10am-2pm, including United Church on the Green and Woolsey Hall. An introduction to the pipe organ, followed by free pizza lunch! Signup required by March 22 to email@example.com
- Workshop – Training young voices with Bert Landman from Royal School of Church Music with choristers from Trinity on the Green, at Trinity on the Green on April 14, 2018.
- Annual Dinner and Meeting, Sunday, June 10 (new date), 5pm. Location to be determined.
-Feel free to contact a board member with requests, suggestions, or comments for programs.
To advertise available jobs or to look for open church music positions, please visit the employment site of the American Guild of Organists at https://www.agohq.org/careers/positions-available/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a short submission for the chapter newsletter. To get a copy of the substitute list for the New Haven chapter of the AGO, please email Vivienne McKay at email@example.com
Chapter board contact information:
Rev. Timothy Keyl
Bethesda Lutheran Church
MEMBERS AT LARGE