Join our chapter? Renew your membership? Visit www.agohq.org/membership/membership-overview/
- Saturday, Oct. 13 — Workshop: Buxtehude Performance Practice. Led by Kerala Snyder, Professor Emerita of Musicology and Affiliate Faculty of Organ, Sacred Music and Historical Keyboards at Eastman and an expert of North German and northern European Baroque music. October 13, 10am, United Church on the Green. Email email@example.com by October 10th to sign up for $15 luncheon.
- Sunday, Nov 18 — Fall Dinner: 5pm, United Church on the Green. Followed by Thomas Trotter recital at Woolsey Hall, 7:30pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15. Cost for dinner $20.
- March 2019 — Bach in the Subways: A celebration of Bach’s birthday and music – watch this space for more details.
- March 2019 — Pedals, Pipes and Pizza: An introduction to the pipe organ, followed by free pizza lunch! – watch this space for more details.
- June 2019 — Annual dinner and scholarship recital: Trinity Episcopal Church, Branford.
Feel free to contact a board member with requests, suggestions, or comments for programs.
To advertise available jobs or to look for open church music positions, please visit the employment site of the American Guild of Organists at https://www.agohq.org/careers/positions-available/ or email email@example.com to make a short submission for the chapter newsletter. To get a copy of the substitute list for the New Haven chapter of the AGO, please email Vivienne McKay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter board contact information:
Rev. Timothy Keyl
Bethesda Lutheran Church
MEMBERS AT LARGE